Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I want some sausage

2 squirt...

Blogger The Prynce thought this sounded smart...

I used to go with my parents to some meat market around here when I was little. I don't even remember what town it was in.

But I used to see that sausage like that and I'd be so disgusted. Fuckin' yick. And then my mom and grandma used to eat liver pudding which looks a lot like that but its a darker brown.

People are fucked.

And I never got mad about you saying I 'talk fancy'. About the only person to make me mad over the past 6 months or so is Shannon. lol.

-=The Prynce

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 2:46:00 PM  
Blogger Mike thought this sounded smart...

We like our balls licked! There is a match... That was rude. We apologize. Nice site, Ms. Scorpio!

Friday, September 30, 2005 8:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker