Wednesday, September 14, 2005

hey, check out this shitty blog I made

http://blogofcarrie.blogspot.com

4 squirt...

Blogger The Prynce thought this sounded smart...

Did you make this blog just to pimp your other blog?

That's strange. lol.

-=The Prynce

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 8:03:00 PM  
Blogger carrie thought this sounded smart...

hehe..no. this is the blog I made after the other one just "mysteriously" vanished. after blogger restored my old blog, I ended up with 2 blogs. so I changed the URL of this one and I plan to do something here, I'm just not sure what yet. so for now, yes, I am using it to pimp out blogfart ;)

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 8:09:00 PM  
Blogger The Prynce thought this sounded smart...

Nude pictures.

Or not.

But maybe you should make this a photoblog or even a moblog if you've got a camera phone.

-=The Prynce

Saturday, September 17, 2005 11:48:00 AM  
Blogger captain_howdy_girl thought this sounded smart...

your wallpaper scared me...

Monday, September 19, 2005 12:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker